CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

Indifference

Ugh!! I hate having this feeling. Right before I'm getting ready to start a flare...I get this feeling of indifference. I can't really make decisions. I just feel like sitting and staring into space. I feel like this for a good 6 hours then all of a sudden I have a migraine and I'm dizzy. When I first used to have these feelings I blew them off as possible depression or the downward end of a stressful week. Now I'm in much less denial and have learned to see this as my flare 'aura'. Right now I'm in the migraine, dizzy phase.

My fiance is hilarious! I try to let him know these things are coming and he's just lost.
I say : I don't feel well.
He says: Well what's wrong?
I say: I just feel like poo and ugh-ness.
He says: Well what does that feel like?
I say: Ha ha ha! I hate you!

Anywho, that is how I'm feeling right now. I'm hoping that I can plot against it. I'm going to attempt to get some extra rest, walk extremely slow, give myself extra time to gaze into space. I will let you know if the tactics work.

Btw..I really need to get a better camera so I can attach more pictures. I will attempt to make them artsy-fartsy for ya! Yeah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment